This additional library for LabVIEW under NT allows access to Port I/O as well as access to the
The access to the hardware can also occur over compatible VIs which are similar to the functions
from LabVIEW under Win9x.
- Simple Installation: Run the installation program, activate the address,
restart your computer - done!
- Kernel mode driver allows nearly unrestricted access to the hardware
- The provided "Port-IO-Manager" allows configuration of access to the hardware,
and the start performance is also predetermined. This is important for access attempts over a
parallel port in order to properly load the NTX driver before the system parallel port driver.
- Online help as VI-Help, extra references
- LabVIEW-Palette for all functions
- Several sample programs
XOn, Products, Software, NTX Port-I/O